Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Are the good times really over"

the revered merle haggard asked that ? in his song and it got me thinkin....brain, aka punk, is gone; no more is "the fox, wheres the fox" as a great cusotmer asked all to often....all that I know to be good in the 'war'ld has left the mecca of cycling known as GFND....I'm beeginin to continplate my dw(e)rection on the plains of ND.....

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Simmons said...

I think someone mixed up the keys on your keyboard. And you call yourself a teacher. Shame, shame:)

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Brian said...

You can't call me The Punk unless you are Kirby, Kevin H, Colby, or PW. Shame on you. ;)

Face it, you're moving to Fargo...

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger G-reg said...

You forgot how big a hole the DII MTB Champ(yea by default, what ya gonna do about it) has left. They allow you arount 2nd graders?

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

change is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home