Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Field & Stream Magazine

Myself and Kirby Harmon are on pages 102/103 of the Dec./Jan. 2005 double issue of Field and Stream Magazine....photo by Colby Lysne.....all have ties to The Ski & Bike Shop......"Ice Fishing Done Right"

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are famous! :) -H

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=vso convert x to dvd 3.0.0.7 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home