Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Australia

While, I haven't used this site in a couple of years....I might have better luck updating some information on here vs Facebook.

Australia is certainly not flat! After leaving Port Augusta, it was a constant climb all day long, gradually, slowly heading inland from the coast.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely wanted to construct a quick

message so as to

[url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley sunglasses cheap[/url] say thanks

to you for those

remarkable strategies you are sharing here.[url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley outlet[/url] , My prolonged

internet research has now been rewarded with

useful content to go over with

my friends

and classmates. I 'd believe that

we site visitors are unquestionably lucky to

be in a good

network with very many cheap oakley sunglasses marvellous oakley sunglasses cheap people with very beneficial hints. I feel very privileged to have encountered the weblog and look forward to tons of more fabulous times reading here.

Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home