Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Monday, March 27, 2006

Less Dave

Well, after dealing with a NASTY virus for 5 days starting back on March 17th I am now approx. 15 lbs. lighter; the doc said I weighted in at 263.5 when I went to see her on the 17th because I wasn't feeling to hot....after not eating for almost 4 days, and being very dehydrated I thought, even though I feel like junk, I liked the way I looked, so it was then decided that I will finally work on losing some weight.......I've been doing some deep breathing exercises in the morning, to get fresh oxygen in my body after a night of sleep, prior to some ab work, then on to Hindu push-ups and then Hindo squats....after one week of this I am noticing a difference, my goal is to drop 20lbs by April 25th.....it seems like alot, and if I don't that is fine because the real judge of how things are going will be how the clothes fit, which are already loosening up!!!....will have to get the tape measure out also!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Nice job man. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home