Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Less Dave part III

I'm at 235 lbs(down from 263.5 lbs) as of the end of April....not to bad....I took the PPST tests last week, did pretty good, I know I pasted two of the three tests, just have to wait 2-3 weeks to find out about test #3, feel pretty good about it, I hope....lol....so, if everything goes right I'll be applying for my ND teaching license!.....The gal at the Fargo Schools District office was encouraging, said they're hiring for a number of positions.........also, as mentioned earlier, I am now a student at Minnesota State University of Moorhead....go Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home