Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's official, I have passed my PPST tests and will be applying for my ND teaching license

I couldn't wait any longer and called the agency that handles the Praxis Series tests and found out today that I have officially passed all three sections of the test and will be applying for my ND teaching license!....hopefully I'll find a job in ND now!!........I'm planning on applying for grad school at UND and looking at Minnesota State University Moorhead....get a Masters degree in Special Education......going to have to go celebrate this weekend, and to make this weekend extra special Brian and Heather will be back in GF, mmmmm that Hub Burger will taste goooooood!

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Dave said...

FYI....I had changed that and updated the blog....guess I better double check things from now on since anonymous people dont have the nerve to be up front

 

Post a Comment

<< Home