Get on your fixed gear bicycle and ride!

I still feel that varable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear! --Henri Desgrange, L'Équipe article of 1902

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Started Grad school the other week, and my new job today!

Well, I'm back in the school system; learning myself and trying to help edumacate the public masses....and not only am I helping educate the masses, I am doing it at the local military base, yep, GFAFB, Grand Forks Air Force Base, not only do I have to follow the rules in school, now I have to obey military rules.....not good for a guy with an aversion to authority.........so be it, maybe this is a sign or something? The more I try try to resist authority, the more it invades my life......"resistance is futile" as the Borg would say, correct Trekkies?

5 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Brooks Leedahl said...

i love the episodes with the borg. especially when it captures piccard.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Simmons said...

Congrats on the job Dave. How was Maplelag last weekend?

I like the Borg as well. Seven of Nine is hot!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I guess we know why Vino watches...

Cause he's a PERVERT! :)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Good job on keeping us updated with your life, Dave.

I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

;)

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me either. He must be "studying" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home